How to Make Appetizing My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2

My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2.

My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2 My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2 most diverse and have ideal taste that unique. Several types of My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2 recipes are also enough convenient to process and dont take long. Even though not everybody likes My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2 food, nowadays several people are get attached and like the sundry My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2 foods available. This could be visible than the number of restaurants that provide My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2 as one of the dish. You can have My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2 using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2

  1. It's of Soya beans.
  2. It's of large scotch bonnet.
  3. You need of chopped spring onion.
  4. It's of citric lemon (dantsami).
  5. It's of Salt.
  6. Prepare of Maggi.
  7. Prepare of Ajini.
  8. It's of Oil for frying.
  9. Prepare of Seasoned Chili powder.

My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2 step by step

  1. Wash nd grind soya beans to paste.
  2. Using a chiffon cloth sieve in the soya beans juice/milk,put on fire and bring to boil(keeping a close watch).
  3. Teaspoon of dantsami(citric lemon).
  4. Add water to roughly blend scotch bonnet,add the dan tsami nd mix.
  5. Add salt to the pepper mix.
  6. Add chopped spring onion.
  7. Now it is boiling.
  8. Add in the pepper mix,and mix.
  9. After 1 mins,it will foam a curd like on top, put off fire,nd strain in a chese cloth.
  10. .
  11. Tie the mixture to remove excess water nd keep aside for 30 mins.
  12. After 30 mins,cut in desired shapes.
  13. In a bowl,add maggi,ajino,nd salt add water to it nd stir.
  14. .
  15. Put in the awara,nd let it sit for 15mins,after 15mins heat up oil nd deep fry till golden brown.
  16. Enjoy.
  17. .
  18. .

Got ingredients for production My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2 recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and in fact on the market. There are ample types of My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2 that are easy and fast to process into delicious serving. You can always praxis this My favorite awara recipee(tofu)2 recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook another foods on our website, we supply various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários