How to Cook Appetizing My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers

My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers.

My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers very diverse and have ideal taste that unique. Some types of My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers recipes are also sufficient easy to process and dont take long. Though not everyone likes My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers food, currently few people are getting attached and like the various My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers foods on hand. This can be visible of the number of restaurants that provide My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers as one of the dishes. You can cook My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers

  1. Prepare 10 of Green peppers.
  2. It's 200 grams of ◎ Ground meat.
  3. You need 1 of onion ◎ Onion.
  4. You need 1 of ◎ Egg.
  5. It's 1 of ◎ Salt and pepper.
  6. Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Katakuriko.
  7. You need 50 ml of ◇ Dashi stock.
  8. It's 2 tbsp of ◇ Soy sauce.
  9. It's 1 1/2 tbsp of ◇ Sugar.
  10. You need 1 tbsp of ◇ Mirin.
  11. Prepare 1 tbsp of ◇ Sake.

My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers step by step

  1. Hand knead the ◎ ingredients until the ingredients stick together for the meat mixture.
  2. Cut the tops off the green peppers, remove the seeds, rinse, and drain well..
  3. Stuff the meat mixture all the way to the bottom of the peppers..
  4. Add oil to a heated pan, cook the peppers meat-side down until golden brown, and then flip over and brown the sides (over medium strong heat)..
  5. Pour the mixed ◇ ingredients around the peppers, cover the pan with a lid, and steam for 15 minutes (over low heat). Flip the green peppers over 1-2 times during the process..
  6. Remove the lid and boil down the liquid until it thickens, while spooning the broth on top of the peppers (over medium strong heat)..

Obtain ingredients for manufacture My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are much kinds of My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers that are easy and quick to process into delicious serving. You can constantly praxis this My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook different foods on our website, we prepare various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try their.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários