Recipe: Perfect My Family's Oden Recipe

My Family's Oden Recipe.

My Family's Oden Recipe My Family's Oden Recipe most diverse and own ideal sense that unique. Few types of My Family's Oden Recipe recipes are also sufficient easy to process and dont take lengthy. Even though not everybody likes My Family's Oden Recipe food, nowadays few people are getting attached and like the sundry My Family's Oden Recipe foods on hand. This can be seen from the number of restaurants that provide My Family's Oden Recipe as one of the dishes. You can have My Family's Oden Recipe using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Family's Oden Recipe

  1. You need of Dashi stock:.
  2. You need of Water.
  3. You need of Soy sauce.
  4. Prepare of Sake.
  5. Prepare of Mirin.
  6. Prepare of Bonito-based dashi stock granules.
  7. Prepare of Salt.
  8. It's of Main ingredients:.
  9. You need of Daikon radish.
  10. Prepare of Konnyaku.
  11. It's of Tied kombu.
  12. It's of Eggs.
  13. It's of as much (to taste) (Fish or meat sausages) and other ingredients of your choice.

My Family's Oden Recipe step by step

  1. Cut the daikon radish into 2 cm wide pieces. Also cut the konnyaku into triangles and put small cuts in the surface so that the flavor penetrates well. Parboil the daikon radish and the konnyaku. Start boiling the eggs..
  2. Soak musubi-konbu (tied konbu seaweed) or just regular konbu seaweed in hot water for about 5 minutes to rehydrate. Also pour hot water over the fish cakes to drain excess oil. Cut hanpen and other ingredients into your preferred sizes..
  3. Put all the dashi stock ingredients except for salt in a pot and bring to the boil. Add 2 to 3 pinches of salt to adjust to your taste..
  4. Put the parboiled daikon radish and konnyaku, musubi-konbu, boiled eggs, and other ingredients of your choice in the pot and simmer. All done!.

Got ingredients for making My Family's Oden Recipe recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are much kinds of My Family's Oden Recipe that are convenient and quick to process into delicious serving. You can always practice this My Family's Oden Recipe recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook different foods on our website, we prepare various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários