Recipe: Yummy My Family's Oden Recipe

My Family's Oden Recipe.

My Family's Oden Recipe My Family's Oden Recipe most diverse and have ideal taste that unique. Some types of My Family's Oden Recipe recipes are also adequate convenient to process and dont pick up lengthy. Even though not everyone likes My Family's Oden Recipe food, nowadays several people are getting attached and like the various My Family's Oden Recipe foods available. This could be visible of the number of restaurants that provide My Family's Oden Recipe as one of the dishes. You can cook My Family's Oden Recipe using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Family's Oden Recipe

  1. You need of Dashi stock:.
  2. It's 1000 ml of Water.
  3. It's 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
  4. Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake.
  5. It's 2 tbsp of Mirin.
  6. You need 1 tbsp of Bonito-based dashi stock granules.
  7. You need 1 dash of Salt.
  8. You need of Main ingredients:.
  9. It's 2/3 of Daikon radish.
  10. Prepare 1 of Konnyaku.
  11. It's 4 of Tied kombu.
  12. You need 4 of Eggs.
  13. It's 1 of as much (to taste) (Fish or meat sausages) and other ingredients of your choice.

My Family's Oden Recipe step by step

  1. Cut the daikon radish into 2 cm wide pieces. Also cut the konnyaku into triangles and put small cuts in the surface so that the flavor penetrates well. Parboil the daikon radish and the konnyaku. Start boiling the eggs..
  2. Soak musubi-konbu (tied konbu seaweed) or just regular konbu seaweed in hot water for about 5 minutes to rehydrate. Also pour hot water over the fish cakes to drain excess oil. Cut hanpen and other ingredients into your preferred sizes..
  3. Put all the dashi stock ingredients except for salt in a pot and bring to the boil. Add 2 to 3 pinches of salt to adjust to your taste..
  4. Put the parboiled daikon radish and konnyaku, musubi-konbu, boiled eggs, and other ingredients of your choice in the pot and simmer. All done!.

To get ingredients for production My Family's Oden Recipe recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and even on the market. There are much types of My Family's Oden Recipe that are easy and quick to process into delicious serving. You can constantly practice this My Family's Oden Recipe recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook other foods on our website, we provide sundry types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários